Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Monday, July 18, 2005

THE SUNSET I have a favorite spot along the Coast where I love to sit and watch the sun dip below the horizon. Sometimes I take a friend or two along, but this is not necessary. Typically I go there on the Sunday evenings when I'm in town. My favorite moment of the day is actually just after sunset, a time often referred to as dusk. I try to watch the sunset on as many days of the week as possible, either while running on the sand, sitting out on the board on the water or at the secluded spot I mentioned above. It's the little things.

Previous Stories

» LUXURY LIVING IN ORANGE COUNTY
» HILARIOUS As an anarchist and a pacifist, one woul...
» FORTY PERCENT CHANCE OF global recession in 2005, ...
» QUESTIONS FOR LJ We get a few questions via email,...
» HARRY POTTER Is the Pope really anti-Potter? If so...
» HUMMER LIMOUSINE Last night we went out with a gro...
» TWO GREAT MOVIES you should definitely watch if yo...
» REAL MADRID versus the L.A. Galaxy? Not much of a ...
» THE SPACE SHUTTLE Why don't they just scrub the wh...
» SIDEWAYS TRIP I almost forgot: we treated ourselve...